Canoe surfing is the original Hawaiian rollercoaster ride! Waikiki Beach is currently the only place where you can experience the thrill of surfing a wave on an outrigger canoe.
Waikiki Catamaran Charter
For Up to 37 People
- Private Charter Up to 37 People
- Private Sunset Sail Up to 37 People
Waikiki Beach Catamaran Sailing Charter
Sail the open seas and see Waikiki as few people do! The catamaran can accommodate up to 37 people, making it a perfect activity for large groups. Sailing is one of the best ways to relax and take in the sights of Waikiki and its surrounding area. Book your charter today!
- Catamaran Private Charter: 37-passenger limit – Charter sail time is 1 hour in length.
- Sunset Sail Private Charter: 37-passenger limit – Charter sail time is approx. 90 min. in length.
The catamaran can be chartered during the following sail times:
- 10:30 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. (Sunset Sail)
- Mai tais, beer, and soft drinks are available on board for purchase (approx. $1-$3 each)
- Guests are also free to bring on their own food or beverages during their charter.
- A small bathroom is available on board.
- The catamaran can accommodate up to 37 people.
- No age or ability restrictions.
- Burial at sea service also offered aboard the catamaran. Please visit our Burial at Sea page for more information.