Enjoy umbrella and beach chair rentals on Waikiki’s most famous stretch of beach! Relax under your own umbrella set in front of The Royal Hawaiian Hotel. **Guest must be present and ready to use equipment in order for it to be placed on the beach.
Private Stand-Up Paddling Lessons
- Price per Person
- Party 4 to 5 people- min 4 max 5 to book
- Trio 3 people- min/max 3 to book
- Duo 2 people - $120 per person, min/max 2 to book
- One-On-One Just you!
“Hana Wiwo’ole” (Adventure!)
STAND UP PADDLING is becoming one of the fastest-growing water sports. Because of its ideal conditions, Waikīkī is one of the best places to learn how to stand-up paddle.
This beginner SUP lesson will cover the fundamentals of balancing, paddling and turning on a stand-up paddle board. You may see a turtle or two while paddling over the reef—so keep an eye out!
Note: all of our Waikīkī Beachboys are lifeguard and CPR certified and licensed by the state of Hawaiʻi to conduct lessons in Waikīkī.
SUP lessons are conducted daily at:
- All SUP lesson participants must be able to swim.
- Participants 13 and younger may not participate in SUP lessons due to safety reasons.
- Lessons are a total of 1.25 hours in length and include 15 minutes of safety briefings on the sand.
- All surfing equipment is provided, including use of a rash guard.
- All surf instructors are licensed by the state of Hawaiʻi and fully trained in CPR and other life-saving techniques.
- Pregnant women or guests with prior neck or back injuries should not take SURF / SUP lessons.