Stand up paddle, also known as SUP, has quickly grown to become one of the most popular water sports within a very short period of time. Stand up paddle boarding is a unique hybrid of surfing and canoe paddling. The equipment used for stand up paddling is just as unique as the sport itself, and it’s done using an extra large surfboard and a long paddle.
Although stand up paddle boarding is considered to still be in it’s infancy, it’s popularity is continuing to rapidly increase and become more widespread throughout the world. Because of it’s ideal conditions, Waikiki is one of the best places to try out and learn this new sport. We offer beginner and advanced stand up paddle lessons for anyone that is interested in taking the challenge of trying out this awesome new sport.
Stand Up Paddle Lesson Options:
Private Individual Lesson: $100 per person
- 1-on-1 instruction with a certified surfing instructor.
- **Required for children 12 years and under.**
Private Group Lesson: $75 per person
- Private lesson for you and your group only.
- Up to 5 people per group.
- Minimum requirement of at least 2 people to book a Private Group Lesson.
Group Lesson: $60 per person
- Open to everyone.
- Up to 5 surfers per instructor.
- Minimum requirement of at least 2 people to book a Group Lesson.
Stand Up Paddle Lesson Times:
Lessons are conducted daily at the following times:
- 8:30 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m.
- All lessons are 1hr in length.
- All of the equipment is included within the price.
- All of our lesson charges are per person.
- The photo package is included within the price.
- All online reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the date and time you want to book.
If you are already an experienced surfer and would just like to rent a board, we carry a selection of hourly rental SUP boards. The rental board sizes we currently carry are 11 and 12 foot, and the boards are from popular surfboard shapers including Laird and NSP.
If you would like more information on our rental boards, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stand Up Paddle Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given to any cancellations made up to 72 hours prior to your reservation date. Failure to contact us at least 72 hours prior to your reservation date will void your eligibility for a refund.