CHARTER THE KEPOIKAI and see Waikiki in a way which few people do.
The Kepoikai Catamaran offers daily sails around Waikiki and can accommodate up to 35 people–making it a perfect activity for large groups. Sailing is one of the best ways to relax and take in the sights of Waikiki and it’s surrounding area. Book your charter today!
Options & Prices
Pricing (taxes and fees not included)
# of Riders
|Catamaran Charter||$800 + HI State Tax||37 passenger limit.||Charter sail time is 1 hour in length.|
|Sunset Sail Charter $1200||$1200 + HI State Tax||37 passenger limit.||Charter sail time is 1 hour in length.|
Kepoikai Charter Sail Times
The Kepoikai Catamaran can be chartered during the following sail times:
- 5:30p.m.(Sunset Sail)
- Mai Tais, beer, and soft drinks are available on board for purchase ($1-$3 each)
- Guests are also free to bring on their own food or beverages during their charter.
- Small bathroom is available on board.
- Catamaran can accommodate up to 37 people.
- No age or ability restrictions.
- If interested in purchasing per person sails, please go directly to the Kepoikai Catamaran to book per person sails.
- Burial at sea service also offered aboard the catamaran. Please visit our Burial at Sea page for more information.
Online Booking & Cancellation Policy
All online reservations for the Kepoikai Catamaran must be made at least 72 hours prior to the date and time you would like to reserve.
A full refund will be given to any cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to your reservation date. Failure to contact us at least 48 hours prior to your reservation date will void your eligibility for a refund.
Any cancellations that must be made due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions will be refunded.