Catamaran sailing is one of the best ways to sit back, relax, and just take in the beautiful scenery of Waikiki Beach and the ocean surrounding it. Let the ocean be your sanctuary away from it all and take a relaxing catamaran sail aboard the Kepoikai Catamaran.
In the Hawaiian language, Kepoikai means “the top or crest of the wave” and connotes a feeling of being swept away. Escape the ordinary aboard this beautiful vessel, head out into the open ocean, and feel the stresses of daily life being washed away.
If you are interested in taking a trip aboard the Kepoikai, please take a moment to review our catamaran sail options, prices and other general information.
Catamaran Sailing Options:
- 1hr Catamaran Sail: $25 per person(walk-up customers only)
- 1hr Catamaran Charter: $1000 (35 passenger limit)
- 1hr Sunset Sail Charter: $1200 (35 passenger limit)
Catamaran Sailing Times:
The Kepoikai Catamaran sails daily at the following times:
- 5:30p.m.(Sunset Sail)
- Mai Tais, beer, and soft drinks are available on board for purchase.
- If hosting an event or seeking a bit more privacy, the Kepoikai Catamaran can be chartered in 1hr time blocks throughout the day(please see above for pricing).
- Daily sails that are not chartered are open to anyone.
Catamaran Sailing Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given to any cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to your reservation date. Failure to contact us at least 48 hours prior to your reservation date will void your eligibility for a refund.