Enjoy umbrella and beach chair rentals on Waikiki’s most famous stretch of beach! Relax under your own umbrella set in front of The Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
- Burial At Sea Service For up to 3 people
Waikiki Beach Burial at Sea Services
The scattering of ashes into the open ocean is a timeless tradition that spans across many cultures around the world. Many people, from former residents to return visitors, have made Waikiki their final resting place. Waikiki Beach Services provides a simple yet beautiful burial at sea service aboard our outrigger canoe.
A loved one’s ashes can be scattered in the open ocean off Waikiki under the shadow of Diamond Head. Say a prayer, sing a song, or simply rest in silence while you say “Aloha.” At the end of each burial at sea, in true Waikiki Beachboy tradition, our crew will catch and surf a wave into shore, honoring the deceased with “the last wave.”
- Maximum limit of 6 people for service.
- Photography will be provided and will take 1-2 days to process.
- Flowers and leis are NOT provided, but guests are welcome to bring their own. A list of flower/lei vendors can be found on our FAQs page.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting wet.
- Do not bring valuables.
- Parking is available at The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center for a fee and is about a 10-minute walk to our location. Other parking options can be found on our FAQs page.
Safety is of the utmost importance to us; in times of large surf or unpredictable ocean conditions, it may not be possible to use the canoe safely. In cases such as these, we will try to give us much warning as possible should we need to cancel or reschedule a booking.