Enjoy umbrella and beach chair rentals on Waikiki’s most famous stretch of beach! Relax under your own umbrella set in front of The Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
- Burial At Sea Service For up to 3 people
Waikiki Beach Burial at Sea Services
The scattering of ashes into the open ocean is a timeless tradition that spans across many cultures around the world. Many people, from former residents to return visitors, have made Waikiki their final resting place. Waikiki Beach Services provides a simple yet beautiful burial at sea service aboard our outrigger canoe.
A loved one’s ashes can be scattered in the open ocean off Waikiki under the shadow of Diamond Head. Say a prayer, sing a song, or simply rest in silence while you say “Aloha.” At the end of each burial at sea, in true Waikiki Beachboy tradition, our crew will catch and surf a wave into shore, honoring the deceased with “the last wave.”
- Maximum limit of 6 people for service.
- Photography will be provided and will take 1-2 days to process.
- Flowers and leis are NOT provided, but guests are welcome to bring their own. A list of flower/lei vendors can be found on our FAQs page.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting wet.
- Do not bring valuables.
- Parking is available at The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center for a fee and is about a 10-minute walk to our location. Other parking options can be found on our FAQs page.