Learning to surf from a Waikiki Beachboy is a must-do while visiting Waikiki.
- Beachboy Valet (1 beachboy per person)
Hire a Personal Beachboy in Waikiki!
The Beachboy Valet is the most unique way to experience water activities in Waikiki. Hire your own personal Waikiki Beachboy and experience some of the best activities in Waikiki the way only a genuine Beachboy can! Beachboy Valet is offered from 8:30am-12:00pm
Your personal Beachboy Valet will be there to help you create a morning full of fun and surf–choose your activity and we will handle the rest. Can’t decide? Spend some time surf some waves, then take a moment to paddle across the reef on a stand up paddle board, then end your morning with a ride on the outrigger canoe. This is a great activity for beginner surfers and intermediate surfers looking for a challenge.
- Check in at our Grays Beach Desk location, just past the Sheraton Waikiki Edge Pool deck.
- All charges are per person.
- All of the equipment is provided, including use of a rashguard.
- Photos will be taken during each activity and are available for purchase.
- Guests can choose to participate in any one of the activities Waikiki Beach Services offers.
- A Waikiki Beachboy’s special training gives him vast knowledge of wind and sea conditions, the reefs and surf breaks, and of the history of Waikiki and Hawaii.
- Pregnant women or guests with prior neck or back injuries should not take SURF / SUP lessons.