Stand-up paddle boarding is becoming one of the fastest-growing water sports. Because of its ideal conditions, Waikiki is one of the best places to learn how to stand-up paddle!
- Private Group Surf Lessons:
- Private Group Lesson (2-5 Students per Instructor) Ages 13+
- One-on-One Private Surf Lessons:
- Private Lesson (1 Student per Instructor) All Ages
Private Surf Lessons in Waikiki Beach
Learning to surf from a Waikiki Beachboy is a must-do activity while visiting Waikiki! Waikiki Beach Services offers a variety of surf lessons for all skill levels. All of our Waikiki Beachboys are lifeguard and CPR trained and are also licensed by the State of Hawaii to perform surf lessons in Waikiki.
We offer both private group and private one-on-one lessons. Surf lessons are conducted daily; see lesson times below.
- 8:30 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m.
- All surf lesson participants must be able to swim.
- Participants 12 years of age and under must take a private one-on-one lesson for safety reasons.
- Lessons are a total of 1 hour in length and include 5-10 minutes of safety briefings on the sand.
- All surfing equipment is provided, including use of a rash guard.
- All surf instructors are licensed by the state of Hawaii and fully trained in CPR and other life-saving techniques.
- Pregnant women or guests with prior neck or back injuries should not take surf/SUP lessons.